Don’t leave home without it!
This bold and beautiful rainbow towel is completely handmade from the finest Ethiopian Cotton and a vibrant new addition to my collection of Ethiopian cotton towels. These towels are not only beautiful, but are wonderfully absorbent and fast drying.
Ideal for bath towels, beach towels and sarongs, picnic blankets, throws, tablecloths and so much more.
- Size: 100 x 180cm
- Machine wash in cold water, tumble dry. Iron. Do not bleach.
- Sabahar is a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation. Based in Ethiopia, they make towels, scarves and table linen. All products are entirely hand made in Ethiopia from natural fibres.
The organisation was established in 2004, to create respectful and ethical work opportunities for marginalised people.
The 3 core values are:
- Sustainability: Supporting and training artisans to apply ancient skills to modern, fresh designs, providing reliable income for families.
- Innovation: Weaving in an ancient craft in Ethiopia. Sabahar are adopting traditional technologies to new fibres and products.
- Caring for each other: Creating work opportunities, with an emphasis on employment for women. Sabahar employers earn about 250% more than the industry average.